...for the 2021-2022 school year
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a part-time position, between 19-22 hours per week, teaching Dance Acrobatics, Group / Partner Acrobatics, and offering artistic feedback for Friday Presentations. A mix of group classes and in private lessons. All teaching hours take place weekdays between 8:30am-4:00pm.
If the Acrobatics Instructor is interested in teaching recreational youth and adult classes for our sister school, the Philadelphia School of Circus Arts, the position could become full-time.
Online teaching is not an option for this position; the Acrobatics Instructor must teach in person, in Philadelphia, throughout the academic year.
Ideal candidate will have:
– 3+ years of teaching acrobatics skills to aspiring professionals
– experience working in higher education
– extensive professional performing experience
– ability to teach advanced technique in Dance Acrobatics, Group Acrobatics and/or Partner Acrobatics
– international candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in a related field
Our organization is committed to a diverse and multi-cultural faculty that represents the community
where we live, and we seek BIPOC and other culturally diverse candidates to apply for this position.