...for the 2020-2021 school year
Circadium, the first higher-education program for circus arts in the United States, is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to support the Executive Director.
15 hours per week: 3 hours per day, Monday-Friday. (Exact time TBD). Work is in person, in our office at Circus Campus.
The position is available to start immediately.
- handling the master calendar and space allocation
- maintaining student records
- communications with prospective students
- basic bookkeeping, billing notices, and processing payroll
- Managing work-study students
- Social media support
- Student Life support (housing, medical, finding local resources)
- Misc. projects (creating Google Forms, graphics)
- Event planning
- sending out newsletters
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a proactive problem-solver, flexible, and tech-savvy. They will have an interest in, or experience with, circus, higher education, and working with young adults.
They will have experience with all Google software (Forms, Sheets, Docs, Slides, Groups, etc.) QuickBooks, WordPress, MailChimp, MindBodyOnline, payroll processing, and/or design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Canva). Having their own laptop computer is also a plus.
Our organization is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. People of color, LGBTQ people, and others with marginalized identities are encouraged to apply.
Salary for this position is $15.00 / hour. There are no additional benefits.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com